martes, 9 de abril de 2013

An Ambition

Fly

Hello everyone, today I will talk about one of my ambitions.
My main ambition is to be a pilot, or just flying, being in the skies, feeling free and fly, I would like that in the future this ambition was real, flying, control and be free to decide to go through the sky, that's my ambition and my dream. I was already in the Air Force where I formed as a pilot, but for reasons I do not understand them cut my wings and left me with his feet on the ground, I don't like that.
I always wanted to be a pilot of a supersonic plane, I had the chance, but I was rejected.
Was a horrible sensation view my future on the earth when I ever wanted to fly, but right now, i'm relaxing, geography is a career who motivated me to continue, maybe in the near future I become a Geographer pilot jajajaja

My favorite aircraft in chile is the F-16, a supersonic jet fighter, with a great bay weapons, and only need a one pilot to operate, the Airforce have nearly forty six F-16 in his combat force.
this is my favorite picture of an aircraft F-16 to Fach:



1 comentario:

  1. If there exist the dog's heaven, there exist the dog's hell, for the hitler's dog, or for the dogs that eat the marijuana plants :$??

    ResponderEliminar