martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

Art, Graffiti

I'm not a fan of pictures, I not follow any artist, but I can recognice a art when I see this, for me, the popular art is fantastic, the street, art in the town, on the walls, the village, not tags, not stripes, no vandalism.
The graffiti is a urban art expression, part of Hip-Hop culture, like MCs, DJs and Breakedancers, some people associated the Hip-Hop to gangs and crime...maybe some rappers make a gangs to organized encounters, to paint a wall, to make a beat, to dance, or all previous.
My Favorite graffiti is "La enmascarada de Departamental" by Charquipunk+Larobotdemadera, ubicated in Departamental Avenue with Panamericana, San Miguel.
I like it becouse have a full of colour, so much details, is a beautifull street art expression, is really big, this graffiti was expensive, but already is free art to all,the graffiti maker no wants money for the art, "La enmascarada de Departamental" is a potent expression about young and ald people who involved his lives to express free art. The first time when I see the graffiti, I saw the big eyes, and the indigines draws down the wall.
I like the urban art, the graffiti is the most popular expression on the neighborhood.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario