lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

El Tabo Beach


Almost every year I go to El Tabo with my friends, are the best vacation I ever had, party every day, and the most beautiful is to be repeated every year, national holidays and long weekends, party all the time and every day.

The Tabo has lots of nature, is a natural haven, "Quebrada de Cordova" is very cute, has a river, ponds, and fish, many trees, and birds, I always go with my friends to take a shower and have a good time swimming in the lagoon "Coipo Great".
To lower the lagoon should go with good shoes and a stick to afirmarce, because it is dangerous to go down.

The beach is white sand to the south and north sand and rock, has high waves, in summer there are many marks team, and sell their products or give them away.
The Tabo has many restaurants and markets, lately has become known by the parties "Cartabo" that makes the University of Chile for newly admitted.

I have a house in the tabo, in the hills, down to town leaves me exhausted, so when I go, I buy everything we need to live, but the people did not go down, so I can relax and party with my friends every day with no reason


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario