martes, 23 de julio de 2013

Blog Life

Writing in english was a difficult experience for me, make a blog in english is funny, and learn to write and read a on this form was great, because is a new experiencie for me, learn english by a Blog with my classmates, talking with they,  make jokes, and laugh

My favorite post was "El Tabo Beach" because all my memory, remembers about it are terrific, the partys, go to the "Quebarada de Cordova", the lagoon, partys, partys everywhere...El Tabo is great! this winter's vacations I'll go with my friends again to relax and eat something seafood

My favorite Blog to read of my classmates is Josexy's Blog, because is of my generation, and write thigs about him that I did not know

The more atractive blog, I think Charlotte's Blog must be the more atractive of all, because have designs, and things that I don't know how to do

This is a good tool to learn english, because writing, read, and redact in english, help me to understand better, and learn more faster

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario