martes, 16 de julio de 2013

A Photograph


This photograph was taken on September 18 of 2010, to the Great military parade in honor of the glories of the army and the bicentennial anniversary of the first national governing board.
The photo was taken by the press, appeared in the newspaper La Tercera.
I did not notice anything when I returned to the base, a comrade told me that appeared in the newspaper, and it was true.
in the picture appear with a black beret paratrooper with rifle Israeli Galil SAR airborne operations with his bayonet, and multipurpose combat gear, with my grouping "Legion" were transporting us into trucks, protecting the infantry and artillery antiaircraft
This photo has appeared on many Internet sites, even to pages in China and Japan, also Korean, I found very funny
The photo also shows the soldier Alvarez "La Flaca", he was the chef of the grouping, always invented food, did a great job with few materials
I had the rank of Corporal and had my command 160 soldiers, including "La Flaca"
I was very strict with them, so they hated me, but I got be strict disciplinarian to got my range in less than four months.
I like this photo because I appear, my soldiers and the Chilean flag waving background

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario